You know you are getting old when . . .
– Everywhere you go, people tell you how good you look.
– You have aches and pains where body parts do not exist.
– You grow hair in your ears.
– Your point of view requires trifocals.
– You start thinking that wearing diapers is a good and practical idea.
– The noises you make while going to the bathroom are the same noises you made years ago while having sex.
– You need help from younger people with apps for your smartphone and computer.
– Getting up, whether lying or sitting, is such a chore.
– You get tired listening to your hair grow.
– The pleasures of defecation are greater than the pleasures of fornication.
(Stolen from Mark Twain)
– You get tired listening to your hair fall out.
– You forget to finish your–